Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 6 Croissants, torn into pieces
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2-1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla paste or extract
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of bourbon, optional
- 1/4 tsp of salt
1) In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the croissants, make sure you get a nice smooth mixture.
2) Add the croissants and sit to make sure they are coated in the custard, pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish and allow it to sit for a couple hours in the fridge.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, bake the pudding for about an hour or until puffed, golden and set in the center.
Report a problem