Cook time0 minutes
ServingsServes 2 to 4
- 4 Tbsp of Instant Coffee
- 4 Tbsp of Hot Water
- 4 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar (more of less, totally up to you)
- 1/2 tsp of Good Vanilla Extract
- Pinch (less than 1/8 of tsp) of Cinnamon
- 2 Cups of Milk of choice, hot or cold over ice
1) In a small bowl, add the water, coffee, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, using a handheld electric whisk, whip until the mixture develops of a thick, voluminous caramel consistency, dollop on top the milk and serve!
NOTES: If this mixture is too strong for you, instead of dividing the coffee mixture in 2, divide among 4 cups of milk instead of two.
Report a problem