Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8 as a side
- 8 oz of Short Cut Pasta of your choice
- 1 6 oz can of Good Quality Tuna, Drained
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas
- 1/4 of a Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 2 Small Stalks of Celery, finely diced
- 1 cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 1/4 cup of Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 2 tsp of Red Wine Vinegar (or more according to taste)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add a generous pinch of salt and add the pasta.
2) Cook the pasta according to package instructions, and about a minute before itís done, add the peas, cook for the last minute all together, then drain and rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking any further, make sure to drain it really really well.
3) In a really large bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients, add the drained pasta and peas, toss together to make sure everything is well combined, taste for seasoning and adjust to taste, cover and pop it in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.