Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8 as a side
For the salad:
- 1 lb of Thin Green Beans, trimmed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 8 oz of Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 of a Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Kalamata Olives
- About 1 Scant Cup of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Salt, to taste
- 6 cups of Fresh Arugula
- 1/3 cup of Hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- About 2 tsp of Honey, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp of Finely Chopped Basil
- 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large saucepan with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to a boil, then add the green beans and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and shock the green beans in ice water to stop them from cooking any further, drain well and set them aside.
2) To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, basil, garlic, honey, salt and pepper and slowly, while whisking, add the oil and whisk until well combined.
3) Add all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, give everything a season with a pinch of salt, then drizzle over the dressing and toss well. Top with the toasted hazelnuts and dig right in!
Report a problem