Cook time30 minutes
ServingsMakes 5 cups
- 1 lb of mixed chopped mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 of a Small Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp of Flour
- 3 cups of Chicken Stock
- 1 cup of Cream
- 1 tsp of Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Dried Onion Flakes of Granulated Onion
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the oil and once itís hot, add the mushrooms, onions and garlic, add a pinch of salt and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes.
2) Add the butter, stir it in until melted, then add the flour and stir until itís well incorporated.
3) Add all of the liquid and spices, bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes or until thickened, adjust the seasoning to taste and enjoy!