Cook time45 minutes
- 2 lb of Russet Potatoes, peeled
- 1 Head of Garlic, cloves peeled
- 4 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 4 Tbsp of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of Grated Parm
- Plenty of salt and pepper
- Few tablespoons of melted butter
- 3 Tbsp of finely chopped chives, optional
- 3 Egg Yolks
1) Add the peeled chopped potatoes and garlic cloves to a large pot, cover with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are nice and tender. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2) Drain the potatoes and garlic, mash until really smooth either using a potato ricer or regular masher, add the cream, butter, cheese, salt, pepper and chives (if using) and mix well, allow to cook for just a couple minutes then stir in the egg yolks.
3) Using a large piping bag with a large star tip, pipe out medium size mounds (watch video for clear instructions) a couple of inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4) Carefully brush (more like drizzle) some melted butter on each one, sprinkle with a bit of parm and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown, allow to sit for a few minutes then serve!
Report a problem