Cook time15 minutes
- 2/3 cup of Warm Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 of an Orange
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- Pinch of SaltFor the apples:
- 1 Apple (I use Honeycrisp) peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar mixed with 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter for the skilletAdditional topping to serve:
- Greek Yogurt mixed with a touch of honey and vanilla extract
- Pomegranate Seeds or Berries
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, place a 9 inch non-stick skillet into the oven to preheat as well for a good 20 minutes.
2) In a blender, add all the ingredients for the pancake portion, blend for a minute until super smooth then set aside to rest while the pan preheats.
3) In a bowl, toss the apples with a couple teaspoons of lemon juice and set aside as well.
4) Add the butter to the skillet, swirl it all around for about 30 seconds or until the butter melts and coats the sides of the pan, add the batter in, scatter the apples thinly over the top, then sprinkle the sugar over the top, pop it in the oven and bake for 25 minutes without opening the oven door.
5) Serve with your desired toppings and enjoy!
Report a problem