Cook time25 minutes
- 4 Thinly Pounded Chicken Breast
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2/3 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup of Dry White Wine
- 1 cup of Chicken Stock
- Juice of 1/2 of a Lemon (or whole if the lemon isn't as juicy)
- 3 Tbsp of Capers
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
1) In a large skillet, add two tablespoons of butter along with the olive oil and preheat until shimmering.
2) Add the seasonings to the flour along with salt and pepper, dredge the chicken in the flour, shake off the excess, add to the skillet and cook until cooked through and golden brown on both sides, remove to a plate and set aside. Meanwhile, take the last tablespoon of butter and dredge it in the flour and set aside.
3) Add the shallot, sautee for a couple minutes then add the wine, allow that to reduce for 30 seconds, add the stock, lemon juice and capers, cook until reduced by about 2/3rds and add the chicken back in with the flour dusted butter and parsley.
4) Cook all together for about 2 minutes then serve with angel hair or starch of choice.
Report a problem