Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes a couple dozen
- 1 lb Block of Mozzarella cut into 1/2" x 1/2" sticks
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 cups of Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Granulated Onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Vegetable Oil or Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil
1) Add the flour to a shallow bowl, season with salt and pepper then in a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and in a separate bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the spices, salt and pepper and set all aside.
2) Take each piece of mozzarella, dredge in the flour, then dip in the eggs and finally, coat in the breadcrumbs making sure to really press the coating into the mozzarella.
3) Once all coated, place them in the freezer for 45 minutes.
4) Add a couple inches of oil to a shallow skillet, bring it to temperature to its about 380 degrees, once nice and hot, in batches, cook until golden brown and crispy, serve with dipping sauce of choice.
Report a problem