Cook time minutes
- 2 Seedless Cucumbers, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 6 Vine Ripe Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar, white wine vinegar works great here as well!
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, cut into half moon slices
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Onion
- 1 Tbsp of Dill Weed
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, granulated onion, sugar and dill weed and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add your veggies, season them well with salt and pepper, pour the dressing over and toss well.
3) For best results, cover the salad and pop it in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
NOTE: Donít be tempted to make more dressing, as the salad sits the veggies will release their own liquid.
Another Note: I halved the recipe in the video so this is the full version that serves about 8 people.
Report a problem