Preparation2 hours 20 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
ServingsMakes about 8 or 9
- 1-1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1) In a small food processor, add the chocolate chips and pulse until they are finely chopped and resemble coarse sand, set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a spatula, cream together the butter and both kinds of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3) Add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate mixture and mix everything together.
4) Wrap the cookie dough in plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a couple hours.
5) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, take a couple of muffin tins, flip them upside down and spray them with non stick spray.
6) Roll out the dough out on a floured surface, take a 4” biscuit cutter or small bowl and cut out little disks (re-roll the scraps and keep cutting) place each one over the muffin cup (fight the urge to cut them too big because they will expand as they bake, trust me) making sure to not put them all next to each other because they will all bake together otherwise.
7) Bake them for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown then allow them to cool before serving.
Report a problem