Cook time5 minutes
- 2 Slices of White Bread (make sure itís a good kind)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Ĺ Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Using a biscuit cutter or a glass, cut a hole in the center of each slices of bread.
2) Melt the butter in a non stick skillet over medium low heat, add the slices of bread (with the hole in the center) and crack an egg right in the center.
3) Season the egg lightly with salt and pepper and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Make sure you also add the pieces of the bread that you have cut out, place them in the skillet along with the eggs in a basket and cook that for the same amount of time.
Serve right away!
Report a problem