Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes about 18
- 1 cup of Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup of Almonds or Pecans
- 1/2 cup of Ground Flax Meal
- 1 Tbsp of Natural Nut Butter
1) Soak the dates in boiling water for 5 minutes, set aside.
2) In a food processor, pulse the nuts until finely chopped, set aside.
3) Add the dates to a food processor without the water except for one tablespoon, then add the nut butter, purée until smooth.
4) Add the date mixture to a bowl, add the nuts and flax meal and mix until well combined. Form into balls and place them onto a parchment paper lined plate, roll them in some coconut or chopped nuts if you’d like, then cover and pop them in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
Report a problem