Cook time minutes
- 1 19.8 oz box of Brownie Mix
- water, according to package instructions
- vegetable oil, according to package instructions
- eggs , according to package instructions
- 2-1/2 Tbsp Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate ChipsFor the glaze:
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- 2 tsp Espresso Powder
- 1 1/2 cups of Confectioner Sugar
- 1 Tbsp, room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a 9 by 9 nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
3) Prepare the brownies according to package instructions. Add the espresso powder to the water portion and whisk all together just to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Cook for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4) Let the brownies cool for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile to make the glaze, add the powder sugar, butter and vanilla into a bowl. Dissolve the espresso powder and water together and add it to the powder sugar mixture. Whisk until smooth and drizzle it over the cooled brownies.
6) Top with chopped walnuts and coffee beans if you would like for a great presentation and great crunch. Serve immediately! Why wait!