Cook time30 minutes
For the squash mixture:
- 3/4 lb of Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 Apple, peeled and diced
- Few Leaves of Fresh Sage, roughly chopped
- Sprig of Rosemary, needles pulled from the stem
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Sliced Bread, I love using a multi grain for this
- Goat Cheese, about 4oz
- Few Slices of Prosciutto
- Some Baby Arugula
- Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Toss together the squash, apple, herbs, salt and olive oil and roast for about 30 to 40 minutes or until the squash is cooked through.
2) Drizzle the bread on both sides with some oil oil and grill it on a grill pan until crispy.
3) When the bread is ready, start topping it with the ingredients listed above and at the very end, add just the lightly touch of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Report a problem