Cook time15 minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- 2 Pears, peeled and sliced, I like Bosc pears
- 4 oz (maybe a little more) of Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
- Couple of large handfuls of baby Arugula, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and if you’re using a pizza stone, make sure you place it in your oven before you turn the oven on.
2) Roll out the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle (either by hand or with a rolling pin) and make sure you place the pizza dough on a pizza peel to slide it on the stone if you’re using that, if not, roll out the dough and place it on a baking sheet.
3) Top the dough with the cheese, pears and prosciutto and pop it in the oven to bake until golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes or so (might take a little less time so keep an eye on it).
4) While the pizza is baking, add the arugula, cranberries, balsamic and oil in a large bowl and toss together well. When the pizza comes out, top it with the dressed arugula mixture then dig right in.
Report a problem