Cook time25 minutes
- 1 Large Round Crusty Loaf
- 1 Large Wheel of Cheese
- 2/3 cup (or a bit more) of Fig and Orange Jam
- 1 cup of Whole Cranberry Sauce
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
2) Cut the center of the bread (use the wheel of bread to trace the size) hollow our as much as you can, then cut slits all around the edges of the bread (watch video to see this done in detail) drizzle the whole thing with a bit of olive oil and pop it in the oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the waxy part of the top from the brie and set aside.
3) Take the bread out, spread the bottom with the jam, place the brie, top with the cranberry sauce and pop back in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot!
Report a problem