Cook time minutes
- 8 oz Fettuccine
- 2 Thin Pieces of Chicken Cutlets
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese
1) Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt. Add fettuccine and cook according to packaged directions. Drain the pasta once cooked and set aside.
2) Season both sides of the chicken with the granulated garlic, onion and salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a medium non stick sauté pan with high sides, over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the same pan add the heavy cream and reduce it for 5 minutes. Add the parmiggiano and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut chicken and drained pasta. Give everything a big toss and dig in right away!
If you thought you could not get that rich and delicious restaurant quality fettuccine alfredo at home, you were so wrong! Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt.
Try this recipe and I guarantee you will never order it at a restaurant again! Enjoy!
Report a problem