Cook time15 minutes
- 3 Large Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into fry shape
- Enough Vegetable Oil to fill a large dutch oven half way
- Salt and Pepper
1) Soak the potatoes in cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain and pat them completely dry!
2) Bring the oil to temperature at 310 degrees.
3) Cook the potatoes for about 7 to 8 minutes (time will vary depending on how thick you cut your potatoes).
4) Take them out of the oil, place them on a paper towel lined tray and set them aside. Bring the oil to 400 degrees, in batches, fry the potatoes until golden brown and crispy, place them on a paper towel lined dish. Season with your seasoning of choice as soon as they come out of the oil. and fry them until golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem