Cook time10 minutes
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Whole Milk
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 Large Slices of Brioche Bread or Challa bread or 8 smaller slices, sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
1) Preheat a griddle or a non stick skillet over medium heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread, making sure you mix them well.
3) Melt about 1 Tbsp of butter on the griddle and let it melt.
4) Dunk the bread in the egg mixture for a few seconds on each side and add them to the hot buttered griddle, cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of your bread.
5) Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and enjoy!
Report a problem