Cook time10 minutes
- 1/2 of a Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cups of Cooked Brown or Regular Rice
- 2 Eggs, whisked in a small bowl
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas, defrosted
- 8oz of cooked Chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp of Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (or more) of Soy Sauce
1) In a large skillet (or a wok) Heat the oil over high heat. Add the chicken, onion and carrot and cook them for about 3 to 4 minutes or until they have developed some color all around, making sure to stir the whole time.
2) Add the rice, using your wooden spoon, flatten the rice in a single layer, allow it to cook untouched for about a minute, then repeat the same thing until most of the rice has developed a bit of color.
3) Move the rice mixture to one side of the pan, add the eggs to the other side and start to scramble them, mix everything together, add the peas and sauces and allow everything to cook together for another minute.
4) Serve right away!
Report a problem