Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Frozen Ravioli (don't thaw)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parm, divided in half
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Heaping Cup of Italian Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Frying oil such as vegetable oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil
1) Fill a large pot with water, add a generous pinch of salt, bring to a boil, add the ravioli, cook for 1 minute, drain well and place on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any excess water.
2) In a shallow bowl, whisk together well the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup of the Parm, set aside.
3) In a separate shallow bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parm, Italian seasoning and a pinch of salt, set that aside as well.
4) Add the oil into a large skillet, you want enough oil that it comes halfway up the sides of the skillet, and allow that to get nice and hot (you're looking for a temperature of about 350 degrees F).
5) Dip the ravioli in the egg mixture, then coat in the breadcrumbs and add to the sizzling oil, cook just for a minute or so on each side or until golden brown and crispy, and place on paper towel lined plates to soak up any excess oil.
Report a problem