Cook time minutes
- 1 14oz can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 ½ cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup of Nuts, chopped
- ½ cup of Mini Marshmallows
1) Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt together the condensed milk and chocolate until smooth.
3) Fold in the chopped nuts and marshmallows and spread it evenly in the prepared baking pan.
4) Refrigerate until set and cut into desired size bars.
Report a problem