Cook time18 minutes
- 4 6oz Boneless Pork Chops
- 2/3 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Light Olive oil or Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add the oil in a large skillet and preheat it over medium high heat.
2) Season both sides of the pork chops with the steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Sear them for about 3 minutes on each side. Discard any oil left behind in the pan.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, garlic and brown sugar, add it to the pan, reduce the heat to medium low, bring to a boil, add the seared chops back in and cook the for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4) Sprinkle some parsley over the top and serve!
Report a problem