Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Fresh Pizza Dough
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- ¼ Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place the ball of dough on a floured surface and cut it ½ inch strips. Form the knots from each strips and place them on the parchment lined baking sheet.
3) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown, meanwhile make the oil.
4) In a small food processor, add the garlic, oil and parsley, blend until smooth.
5) Immediately out of the oven add the knots to a large bowl and pour over the garlic oil, season with a little salt and pepper and toss together until they are well coated in the garlic oil.
Report a problem