Cook time40 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 6 Pears, peeled and sliced
- Zest and Juice of One Clementine
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp of Crystallized Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups of Fresh Cranberries
- ¾ cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of CinnamonTopping:
- 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- ¾ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp of Salt
- ½ cup of Unsalted Butter, cold
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, grease a casserole dish and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss together all the ingredients for the filling, place it in the bottom of the casserole dish and set aside.
3) In the same bowl, add all the topping ingredients except for the butter. Mix the ingredients so that they are combined, add the butter and using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut in the pieces of butter so that you have a coarse mixture.
4) Scatter the topping all over the top of the filling, place the casserole dish on a baking dish and bake the crisp for about 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on top and the filling is nice and bubbly!