Preparation12 hours 0 minutes
Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
For the Base:
- 22 Golden Oreos
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperatureFor the Filling:
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
1) Spray a 9” tart pan with a removable bottom with some non-stick spray and set aside.
2) In a food processor, add the oreos and the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles the texture of wet sand.
3) Press the mixture evenly in the bottom and up the sides of the pan and set aside.
4) In the same food processor, add the cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice and pulse until the mixture is nice and creamy.
5) Spread the filling evenly in the crust, top with your favorite berries, wrap lightly in plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge overnight.
6) Add some fresh mint leaves and a dusting of confectioner's sugar and serve up!
Report a problem