Cook time25 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs of Fingerling Potatoes, scrubbed well
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 4 Sage Leaves
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 10 Cloves of Garlic, unpeeled
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water place the potatoes in the cold water. Bring to a boil and add a good pinch of salt.
2) Boil them for 10 minutes, drain very well.
3) In a large baking dish, add the butter and oil and place it in the oven for a couple minutes.
4) Take it out, add the drained potatoes along with the herbs, garlic, salt, pepper, toss them all together well and roast them for about 15 minuets.
5) Remove from the oven and using a for or potato masher, lightly mash the potatoes just a bit, turn them, over and pop them back in the oven to roast for another 15 minutes or so or until golden brown and crispy.
Report a problem