Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes about 1 Dozen
- 1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- 1 ½ cups of Granola
- ½ cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a 12-piece muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, granola, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3) In a large measuring cup or a bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and sugar, mix until well combined.
4) Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix with a wooden spoon until well mixed but not over mixing.
5) Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the dough into the foiled lined muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
Report a problem