Cook time45 minutes
- 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano
- 4 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp of Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice and zest of 1 Lemon (use half of the lemon if you donít like too much lemon)
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a mini food processor (or just chop everything by hand) add the onion, garlic and herbs and pulse until the mixture resembles a paste.
3) Add the finely chopped onion mixture to a bowl, along with the yogurt, dried garlic and parsley lemon zest and juice, salt and olive oil, stir to combine well then add the chicken to the marinade, coat to make sure the chicken is well coated.
4) Place in your roasting pan, pop it in the oven for 40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through!
Report a problem