Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 2lb of Potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (I prefer russets here)
- 3/4 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Dried Oregano
- Plenty of Salt
- 6 (or more) Cloves of Garlic, smashed but unpeeled
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2) Fill a pot with water, add the potatoes and a generous amount of salt, bring to a boil, simmer until the potatoes are about 1/4 of the way cooked, drain well (don't panic if some of the potatoes break as you drain them, that's a good thing) then place them in a 9x13" roasting pan.
3) In a measuring cup, whisk together the stock, oil, lemon, oregano and salt, pour over the potatoes (gently stir them around and make sure the largest cut part of the potato is facing the pan for maximum crispiness) nestle in the garlic cloves, then pop in the oven to roast for 45 minutes to an hour.
NOTE: while they are roasting and there is still plenty of liquid in the pan, you can give them a flip but not necessary.
Report a problem