Cook time45 minutes
- 2-1/2 lb of Bone-in Chicken Breasts and Thighs, mixture of the two
- 2 Tbsp of Salt Free Steak Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1 Cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the chicken to a roasting pan skin-side up, drizzle with some olive oil, season with the steak seasoning followed by some salt and pop it in the oven for half an hour.
2) Preheat your outdoor grill to medium heat, add the roasted chicken on the hot grill skin side up and start brushing it with the BBQ sauce, after you brush it, flip the chicken on the other side and continue to brush and flip a few times. Right before you take the chicken off the grill brush it liberally with BBQ sauce and remove it to a platter.
3) Serve some more sauce on the side if you’d like and dig right in.
Report a problem