Cook time25 minutes
- 1lb of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 (6oz each) Thinly Pounded Chicken Breast
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Seasoning of choice or just salt and pepper (for the chicken)
- 5oz of Fresh Mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup of Basil Pesto
1) Preheat a grill to high, about 500 degrees Fahrenheit, in a grill-safe pan (or an oven safe skillet) add the tomatoes, balsamic, oil, salt, pepper and garlic, give them a stir and pop on the grill.
2) Once the tomatoes are about 3/4 of the way cooked (they should be bursting and slightly caramelized around the edges) drizzle the chicken breast with some olive oil, season to taste and place them alongside the tomatoes, straight on the grill to cook completely.
3) Once chicken is ready, nestle in the pan with the tomatoes, drizzle the pesto right on top, top with the mozzarella and finish cooking until the mozzarella is nicely melted.
Report a problem