Cook time minutes
- 2 Large Baking Potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Onion
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Cut each potato in half and cut each half into quarters, place the potatoes on a microwave safe plate and microwave for 10 minutes or until cooked thru.
2) Preheat your grill to medium high.
3) In a large bowl combine the oil, garlic, onion, chili powder and salt and pepper. Mix until everything is combined and add the cooked potatoes. Toss the potatoes into the chili oil to make sure all the potato wedges are coated in the seasoning.
4) Place the chili coated potatoes on your hot grill and grill for a couple minutes on each side or until they have nice grill marks all over.
5) Serve them on the side of just about anything for a great alternative to French fries.