Cook time minutes
- 4 cups of Fresh Baby Arugula, washed and dried
- 1 Fresh Peach, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup of Smoked Mozzarella, cubed
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus a tiny more for grilling the peaches
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Glaze
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat.
2) In a small bowl toss the halved peach with about 1 tsp of olive oil, grill for a minute or two on each side or until you get nice grill marks. Let them cool for about 5 minutes.
3) Place the arugula on a large plate and drizzle some olive oil all over it, season with salt and pepper. Cut each peach halves into 4 wedges and place them on the arugula. Add the chopped smoked mozzarella, drizzle over the balsamic glaze concentrating on the peaches. Serve right away.
Report a problem