Cook time minutes
- ½ lb of Peeled and de-Veined Shrimp
- 1 15 oz can of Large Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Stalk of Celery, chopped
- 1 Small Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of either Fresh lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- A little Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil plus a little more
1) Preheat a grill pan or your outdoor grill to high. In a small bowl coat the shrimp with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the hot grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
2) In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and toss everything together until combined. Add in your grilled shrimp and set aside for about 10 minutes so all the flavors can get to know each other.
Enjoy with some crusty Italian bread and a glass of white wine.
Report a problem