Cook time30 minutes
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls or Potato Rolls
- 3/4 lb of Deli Ham (Virginia Baked Ham works best)
- 1/2 lb of Swiss Cheese
- Yellow Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, slice the rolls horizontally and place them on your prepared pan, set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter with the onion, garlic, parsley and Worcestershire, set aside.
3) Spread a thin layer of mustard on one side of the cut rolls, then top with the cheese followed by the ham and another layer of cheese on the top, add the tops of the buns on and brush the butter mixture evenly over the top of the buns.
4) Cover with aluminum foil, bake for 15 minutes then remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
Report a problem