Cook time45 minutes
For the Chicken and Marinade:
- 1-1/2 lb of Chicken Thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1 Tbsp of Harissa Paste
- 2 tsp of Honey
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, grated or minced
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp of Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon or 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Bell Peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, peeled but not chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
1) Line a baking pan with parchment paper, add the peppers, onions and garlic, season with the oil and salt, toss to coat and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the harissa, honey, garlic, parsley, thyme, oil, salt and pepper and lemon juice, toss the chicken in, make sure it's all really well coated then top the veggies with the chicken (pour over any leftover marinade) cover and pop in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
3) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, allow your chicken and veggie mixture to come to room temperature for about half an hour, then pop in the oven for 45 minutes. Serve with couscous (watch video to see how I like to serve it) and dig in!
Report a problem