Cook time15 minutes
- 4-6oz each pieces of Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup of Fine Almond Meal
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup of Dry White Wine such as Pinot Grigio, optional
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the parm and almond meal and set aside on a shallow plate. Season both sides of the chicken with some salt and pepper then lightly dredge in the parm mixture and let the them rest for a few minutes.
2) Add the olive oil and butter into a medium size non-stick skillet and allow it to preheat over medium heat, then add the chicken breasts and let them sear on both sides just for a couple of minutes (keep an eye on it because almond meal burns so they won’t be cooked through) place them on a baking sheet and pop them in the oven for about 8 minutes to finish cooking them through.
3) Add the wine, stock, capers and lemon juice in the same skillet and cook over medium high heat until it reduces by half, finish with some fresh parsley and drizzle over the chicken.
Report a problem