Cook time minutes
- 4 Small Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Large Onion, sliced
- ¾ of a cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 tsp of Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of worsteshire sauce
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and sprinkle them evenly on both sides with the chopped parsley, rosemary and garlic.
2) Preheat a large non stick pan with about 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat.
3) Add the pork chops and cook for a couple minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove them to a plate and set them aside.
4) Add another tbsp of olive oil, add the onions and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the onions are caramelized. Add chicken stock and worsteshire sauce, using a wooden spoon scrape all the brown bits. Turn the heat to medium high and bring to a boil. Add the pork chops and cook for another 6 minutes or so flipping them half way thru to insure they cook evenly. Remove the pork chops to your serving platter and set aside. To the onion mixture and add the butter. Stir until the butter melt and turn the heat off.
5) Spoon the onion mixture over the pork chops and enjoy!
Report a problem