Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 1 Quart
- 2 ½ cups of Mixed Nuts
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp of fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- Fresh cracked Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp of Ground Cumin
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast them for about 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients and set aside.
4) Add the roasted nuts while they are still hot and toss everything together until all the nuts are covered in the spice mixture.
These nuts are best served warm
Report a problem