Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the dough:
- 2-3/4 cups of Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 cup of WaterFor the filling:
- 2/3 cup of Ricotta
- 3 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmigiano
1) To make the pasta, in a food processor add the flour, salt, olive oil and eggs and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse sand, with the motor running, stream in the water and mix until a dough comes together.
2) Wrap the dough in some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for about an hour.
3) In a small bowl mix together the ricotta and parmigiano and set it aside.
4) Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces and using a pasta machine, pass each piece until you have a beautiful almost see through sheet of pasta (watch video for clear instructions).
5) Cut out your tortellini rounds, fill them then shape them (please watch the video to see how this is done because itís difficult to explain without seeing it).
6) You can cook these right away or pop them in the fridge or freezer for a later use.
Report a problem