Cook time45 minutes
- 4 Bone in, Skin On Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- 4 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1/2 of a Large Yellow Onion, thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Honey Squash or 1/2 of a Butternut Squash, seeded and sliced
- Fresh Thyme
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, stir together the mustards, honey, olive oil, thyme and salt and pepper, set aside.
2) Place the chicken skin side down in a baking dish or oven safe skillet, season with salt and pepper and spoon a little of the sauce then flip them over, season some more and add a touch more salt and pepper and some more sauce leaving behind just a little bit.
3) Scatter the onions, thyme and squash slices around the chicken, drizzle the remainder of the sauce, season the veggies with a touch of salt.
4) Roast for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is bronze and gorgeous and the veggies are tender.
Report a problem