Cook time15 minutes
- 4 6oz pieces of Chicken Breast
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Ground Mustard
- 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2) Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper and sear in the hot skillet for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown (doesn’t have to be fully cooked).
3) Remove the chicken on to a plate and add the butter, onions and a touch of salt and pepper in the same skillet and saute them for about 4 or 5 minutes or until golden brown.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, both kinds of mustard brown sugar, honey and garlic.
5) Pour the sauce in the skillet with the onions and bring to a boil. Add the seared chicken breast in the sauce, and allow everything to cook together for about 4 minutes or until fully cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
6) Sprinkle over the fresh parsley and dig in!