Cook time20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp of Light Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2lb of Large Shrimp, shelled and deveined but tail left on
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped into large chunks
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped into large chunks
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp of Water
- 3 Tbsp of Honey
- 3 Tbsp of Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp of Soy (or more to taste)
- Squeeze of Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp of Chopped Parsley
1) Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and sear for a minute or so on each side in a really hot large skillet with olive oil, remove to a plate and set aside.
2) In the same skillet, add the pepper and onion, season with a small touch of salt, saute for a few minutes or until they develop some color, add the garlic and cook one more minute, meanwhile, mix the sauce.
3) In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together the water, soy, honey and sriracha, add to the skillet along with the seared shrimp, cook on high heat for a couple minutes or until the sauce thickens, add a fresh squeeze of lime and parsley and serve with steamed rice.
Report a problem