Cook time minutes
- 4 oz of Bittersweet Chocolate
- 8 oz of Milk Chocolate
- Few Marshmallows
- 2 oz of White Chocolate
1) Melt the bittersweet and milk chocolate together in the microwave and set aside. In a separate small bowl melt the white chocolate and set that aside as well.
2) Grease an ice cube tray with a little coconut oil, then fill it with the bittersweet chocolate mixture (make sure it is 2 tbsp of filling each) followed by a few marshmallows, a drizzle of white chocolate and a few sprinkles.
3) Pop them in the freezer for an hour but after 10 minutes pop a popsicle stick in the center so it sets.
4) When ready to serve, heat up your milk until simmer and swirl until melted.
1/2 cup of Whole Milk
1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
Note, If you prefer non dairy milk, skip the cream and use 3/4 cup of your favorite non dairy milk (unsweetened vanilla almond milk works so well!)
Report a problem