Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 1 Serving
- 1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- ½ cup of Bittersweet Chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup of Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp of Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- Whipped Cream, optional
1) In a small sauce pan, add the milk and cream. Cook together over medium heat until the mixture is almost at the boiling point but making sure not to let it boil.
2) Take it off the heat and add the both kinds of chopped chocolate along with the sugar, vanilla and espresso powder. Let sit for one minute and then whisk, put the mixture back on the heat to let it get a bit hotter and serve in a large mug with some whipped cream.
Report a problem