Cook time20 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
For the Cutlets
- 2 lb of Chicken Breast, thinly sliced and pounded
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1/4 cup of Hot Sauce, I use Franks Red Hot
- 2 Tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning, divided
- Pinch of chili Powder
- 2 cups of Italian Style Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Light Olive Oil for shallow frying
- 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 4 Tbsp of Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- Pinch of Garlic and Herb Seasoning
1) In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, hot sauce, one tablespoon of the seasoning, chili powder, salt and pepper and set aside. In a separate shallow bowl mix the breadcrumbs, remaining seasoning, salt and pepper and set aside.
2) Dip the chicken breast into the eggs, coat in the breadcrumb mixture and set aside, once all breaded, let them sit for 10 minutes so the breading can adhere better.
3) In a large skillet, add about 1/2 of olive oil, preheat over medium high heat (right between medium and medium high) once nice and hot, add the chicken breast and cook until golden brown and crispy, a few minutes per side then remove onto a paper towel lined plate and set aside while you fry the rest.
4) When ready to serve, make the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a saucepan, once hot and melted drizzle over the cooked chicken breast and dig in!
Report a problem