Cook time minutes
- 8 Giant Chocolate white Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cups of Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp of Toasted Walnuts, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Toffee Bits
1) In a bowl, mix together the ice cream, walnuts and mini chocolate chips. At this point, if the ice cream is too melted, stick it in the freezer for about half an hour to firm it up.
2) Scoop 2 scoops of the ice cream mixture on the bottom of one cookie and top it with another cookie. Gently squeeze them together like a sandwich and dip the edges of the ice cream sandwich in the toffee bits.
3) Pop it back in the freezer for about an hour or until totally set.
Best Combination ever!!
Report a problem