Cook time8 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and cut into large slices
- 1 Jar of Peperoncini
- 2 Stalks of Celery
- 1 Jar of Roasted Bell Peppers
- ½ cup of Pitted Kalamata Olives
- ½ cup of Pitted Green Olives
- ¼ cup of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Bulb of Fennel, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Capers
- ½ cup of Red Whine Vinegar
- ½ to 2/3 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt, bring to a boil.
2) Add the cauliflower florets, carrots, celery, fennel and cook until tender but still crisp, about 8 minutes, remove them from the boiling water and plunge into the ice water.
3) Remove them from the ice water and place them in a large bowl.
4) Add all remaining ingredients and toss together well. You can serve it immediately or cover it and place it in the fridge for a couple hours. Take out from the fridge 1 hour before you plan to serve it.
Report a problem